All published and unpublished written materials about the Blin history.
● Description of Werner Munzinger, Pablo J. Loosli and Mussie Fessehaye (English).
● About the Blin Tradition, Conti Rossini Carlo (Italian).
● Battle of Keren during WWII (English).
● Keren Home of Art Deco Buildings, Yishak Yared (English).
● Kidane Hidad, Netsereab Azazi (Tigrinya).
● The Battle of Keren, David March (English).
● The Blin of Bogos, Michael Ghaber (English).
● The Origin and Social Relationships of the Blin People, Michael Ghaber (Tigrinya)
● The Massacre at Besikdira and its Environs, Abba Teweldebrhan G. & Abba Zerayakob O. (Tigrinya).
● Lasting Scars of Ona Massacre, Tesfagaber Mesghina (Tigrinya).
● The Impact of war and climatic changes on the Sekwina Villages, Kiflemariam Hamde (English).
● The History of the Sekwina , Kiflemariam Hamde ( Blin)
● The History of the Sekwina, Kiflemariam Hamde (Tigrinya)
● Blin and Arab Historians in the Twelfth Century, Idris Abubeker (English).
● Blin, Bogos and Senhit, Fitsum Asfaha (Blin)"
● Political History of Eritrea before Colonization (1865-1885): The Blin People, Wolbert G.C. Smidt (English).
● The Blin between periphery and international politics in the 19th century, Wolbert G.C. Smidt (English).
● Werner Munzinger Pasha: An Orientalist and Ethnographer, Wolbert G.C. Smidt (English).
● The Role of Blin in Eritrea`s Independence Struggle, Mussie Awate (Blin)
● The Strategic Position of Keren in the Massawa-Khassala Trade Route, Adhana Menghsteab (English).
● Blin Customary Laws, Tärqe, Täwke and the 12 Neged (Tigrinya).
● Yohannes IV and Keren, Adhana Mensgsteab (English).
● The Occupation of Keren by the Egyptians, Adhana Mensgsteab (English).
● Process of Ethnic Interaction and Integration in Ethiopian History, Taddesse Tamrat (English).
● In the Bogos Country (Itinerary note), Luisa Reinisch (English).